welcome with open arms

Israel welcomes you with open arms, Forever XXI.
News broke this afternoon all across Israel that Forever XXI will be making a grand opening in Tel Aviv next year. Um….YES!!! I know I can always shop online, but there is nothing like browsing the racks in person. I’m one of those characters that loves to try on a million different things before deciding. I’m a libra, what can I say? So, in short, I am a very happy girl.
photo created by me, influence from this 5 inch and up post
A few items i would currently like to get my paws on from Forever XXI:

who doesn’t love a sultery undergrament for only $6.80?

cute rhinestone aligator ring, i can’t own enough rings!
love this long knit sweater with embellished pockets
a dressy navy satin button-up for work or a night out

What are some of your shopping weaknesses? Favourite stores?
Share:

8 Comments

1. December 3, 2010 / 12:54 am

I am SO JEALOUS!!! Forever 21 is the best for trendy deals, isn't it? In Japan there is only one store in Tokyo, but I'm sure they'll open more…

I do love H&M, and Zara.

Enjoy it!! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog xx

2. December 3, 2010 / 4:55 am

Nice blog! I like your photos. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.

3. December 3, 2010 / 7:37 pm

I just stumbled across your blog for the first time and thought I would say hello! I looked through a few of your posts and love your style. I am also living abroad for a while…in Belgium, The Netherlands, and Italy for about a year total. I can't wait to hear more about what you do in Israel and what brought you there!

I'm a blogger as well, about the world of art, but my history is in interior design and fashion. I love to hear what people are saying! Hope we get to see more of each other in the future.

Bethany

4. Anonymous
    December 4, 2010 / 3:22 pm

OMG that is going to be trouble…good thing Tel Aviv is a good hour and a half away…but I don't think that will stop you. That's awesome Isreal is getting a forever XXI! Northpart is getting an H&M soon. I love all the things you picked out…of course I do : )

Love Dandi!

5. December 7, 2010 / 7:22 pm

Congrats! Gotta love Forever 21 🙂 and that blouse you picked out is gorgeous.

-Kendall

6. December 8, 2010 / 9:43 am

i know what you mean…we don't have h&m or zara or urban outfitters here. it's just not the same browsing in person! but yay for f21!!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

7. December 11, 2010 / 4:35 pm

YES, Hallelujah! This is so amazing, it actually made my day!
    Since I will be stuck in Israel for the next 2 years it's nice knowing good shopping is on it's way 🙂
    Have a lovely weekend, xx