uncomplicate me

i have been rockin’ the side braid for the past two weeks, i was stoked after i learned how to create it, see this post. it really is the most simple way to deal with my hair after the shower and it creates naturally cute waves, especially after sleeping on it, but this style does not look so simple…
can someone please tell me how i can make my hair look like this?
Share:

12 Comments

1. December 26, 2010 / 3:59 pm

hey Myian, if you find how to do this braid please let us know. I really like it as well 🙂 x

2. December 27, 2010 / 12:17 pm

thankyou for all your lovely comments!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6M7WzzYPWI – this tutorial explains how to french braid and then instead of doing it straight down the back of the head you do it from the side going across the head using the top half of the hair and you leave the bottom half for when you reach the other side of the hair and go down (making the curve shape) and use the bottom half of the hair in the rest of the french braid so that it sits below the first braid. Tuck the remainder of the hair under the bottom braid so that the ends disappear or keep braiding and then pin under.

Hope that helps!

3. December 28, 2010 / 2:38 am

Um, this is RIDICULOUS! I would love to have my hair like this! If I figured it out once, I would probably never take it out 🙂

4. December 29, 2010 / 5:34 pm

I barely know how to braid :/ But I would LOVE to have my hair like that. So elegant, absolutely beautiful.
    Miyan, I wish you an amazing New Year!! xx

5. January 2, 2011 / 5:40 pm

Ahhhh I wish I had thick hair so i could braid it like that! I found your blog through Vicky's and I love it! Looking forward to following your travels 🙂

6. January 5, 2011 / 4:07 am

woah. this is amazing. I can barely braid a regular french braid! jaja

love your blog 🙂

7. Anonymous
    January 6, 2011 / 12:49 pm

OMG! i have never succeeded to do it! now i know how!!