i’ve fallen

it’s easy for me to fall into the same ‘ol hair routine. i come home from work, shower, let my hair air-dry, then create waves with my CHI hair straightener, sleep on it and ta-da. that’s my wavy, messy hairstyle. every.single.week. not to say that i don’t get compliments on my hair style or color, but i like to mix it up and go out of my “box.”
how ’bout i attempt these looks and post ’em?
which one do you like best?
braided bun
 via
 loose french braid (i wish i knew how to french braid..)
 via
 hair knot
mini cinnamon buns
 via
 …and last but not least! the braided mess. i have been dying to conquer this hair style, but can not even imagine how it would turn out if i tried to do this on my own.
 i have posted about this look here, photo via
what’s your hair style routine?
do you branch out out the norm?
Share:

9 Comments

1. March 29, 2011 / 3:19 pm

Oh, I love all those styles! Actually French braiding is very easy, I'm sure you can find clear tutorials on Youtube… I recently tried one to for fishtail braiding.

I do love the big, messy braid- all the girls in Japan are sporting that style lately, and I really cannot seem to be able to do it properly… ugh.

Please show us pics if you try any of these!

xx

2. March 29, 2011 / 3:24 pm

I likes loose french braid, mini cinnamon buns (that's just cute!), & the last one!

Yeah, my hair is curly, & looks like a birds nest, wouldn't want it any other way.

xo $ARMIN

3. Anonymous
    March 29, 2011 / 3:38 pm

Hair know! So cute!!!!! I might have to try that!

Love Dandi!

4. March 29, 2011 / 6:30 pm

i tried the mini cinnabuns from joanna's blog recently and loved them! super easy and i got a few compliments on them too!

5. March 30, 2011 / 10:57 am

this are all gorgeous!
    my hair is always straightened and worn down, but for occasions i always have it braided..
    thanks for sharing! xx

6. March 30, 2011 / 6:53 pm

my hair routine is pathetic to say the least. i, like you, fall into a dull routine and need to snap out of it! if i have time to fix it, i will, but normally it is just down and straight and boring!

i love these hair knots!!! totally something i need to try!

7. March 31, 2011 / 4:14 pm

i am trying to get french braids done all the time.. never manage to though 🙂

cute blog!

-m.

diemelange.blogspot.com

8. April 1, 2011 / 8:44 am

I LOVE BRAIDS!!!!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

9. April 1, 2011 / 8:38 pm

Love all of these. The braid is perfect for summer (yea, i'm skipping spring and thinking about summer already)
    Have you seen the hair tutorials by B Jones Style? She has a braided up-do she just posted and it looks amazing. here's the link to it if you wanna check it out

-Kendall