im a leader, yet a follower

i like to think of myself as a leader.
however, when i see something i like, i follow.

this particular tucker for target dress has not been available on target.com for some time now and i knew i needed it in my life after seeing taylor from sterling style wear it here & here and kendi from kendi everyday wear it with bright pumps and a cute cardi, here. i could just see it fitting into my closet nicely and i was already imagining the way i would style it to work and on weekends. in other words, i had to have it! i found it on ebay but not in my size and kept checking back weekly. i finally found it one night when browsing online and bid on it for $21.00 and won. $21.00 – i still cant get over it! loving ebay even more than i did when i won some of these items.

but i guess i can not go online shopping for every piece of clothing i love that i see another blogger wearing or i would be instantly clicking “buy” on these items as well :
skirt: seen here
wedges: seen here
belt: seen here
bag: seen here
vest: seen here
who are your favorite style bloggers?
Share:

8 Comments

1. May 28, 2011 / 3:07 pm

LOVE all of these looks! Especially the shoes.

2. May 28, 2011 / 9:13 pm

Great buy! I admired it on kendo as well. I have so many style inspirations that it's hard to name just one!

3. May 29, 2011 / 10:46 am

such a nice pattern.great blog.i am following you for sure.follow back too 🙂

4. May 29, 2011 / 1:44 pm

So glad you got the dress you were hunting down and for a great price too!

5. May 31, 2011 / 1:42 pm

i love this tucker dress! i remember when it first came out at target, i wanted it SO bad, but my size sold almost immediately. so i settled for a navy one with fushia in it (different pattern). i still wear it alot 🙂

and i totally have that moschino belt, but in black 😉 one of my fav purchases ever.

hope u had a nice weekend!

6. May 31, 2011 / 3:12 pm

I'm not sure who my favorites are.. I always feel I get bombarded with advertisement and giveaways on these popular blogs.. I usually like the more unnoticed blogs!