anyways, seeing as i am in my sweats and socks most of the day, i wanted to put together a look i would love to wear back in dallas. a ‘im-not-trying-to-look-cute-but-i-do’ look. comfortable and casual with little details in the boots and the star hoop earrings. i would love to wear this to go shopping with my sister or to meet up with friends for drinks!
the bitter winter chill has hit israel & since we have almost no furniture in our living room since were moving, its even colder inside than outside! but keeping me warm is the thought that we leave for thailand in only 19 days!!!
1. knitted mix yarn jumper– $72
2. supersoft skinny jeans– $76
3. wool-blend colorblocked beanie– $8.80
4. gorjana triple star hoops– $42.99
5. edge paint satchel– $56
6. american flag lace-up boots– $29.80