they are both encouraging, supportive and loving.
so…i got engaged this past weekend!
im like so akward about it because im not like screaming from the rooftops and i feel like im not enthusiastic enough. it has nothing to do with how much i love dekel, because im madly in love with him. the thing is that we had talked about getting married before so i knew it was coming. i just didnt know when or where. i didnt even know he would actually ask me to marry him, since we had already talked about it and agreed it was something we would do in the near future. but it was so sweet and he totally caught me off-guard and im so happy. we are so happy. we plan on flying to a nearby greek island called cyprus to marry in a civil ceremony and then celebrating with friends and family in israel and then again in dallas when we move back next year.
1. thinking about & planning our trip to thailand for new years 2013
2. skype dates
3. wine nights
4. suprising others with small gifts (bought or created)
5. imagining & planning my our entrepreneurial idea for when we move back to the states
6. hearing that i make my parents proud
7. receiving compliments from strangers
8. feeling the christmas spirit all the way over here in israel
9. when boyfriend looks at me & tells me im pretty
10. giving myself perfect mani / pedis & saving $20 bucks doing it
i would love to hear your list, as well!
* it was somewhat akward looking for a photo of myself for this last challenge, even though i post photos of myself on here all the time….dont know why, so i opted for my facebook photo which has been my profile pic for some time. this photo was taken last june when one of my best friends was here visiting me and we went out to a club. my friend are i are not ones to party balls, but here in israel parties dont even begin until midnight or later, so we took an extra long time to get ready and drank some vodka, red bull while passing time and we ended up having a blast partying.
i really miss her.
** on another note…i have officially completed the 10-day challenge, even though it took me a month! (you can find my first challenge post here) now back to regular-life posting. hope you enjoyed my picks & if you challenged yourself, please leave your link, i would love to come read =)
1. that i we never settle down & buy a home
6. war on israel
7. sea creatures
wow- this took a long time for me to post.
this is way more challenging that i thought.
try it, i dare you
next up : seven wants
*that should be a lot easier 🙂
i seriously don’t have a favorite color
guys who do not open doors for girls
Q. Quote from a movie/show: “smilings my favorite” -elf
W. What makes you run late: tv
Z. Zoo animal favorite: flamingos
ps – would love to read your abc’s!!!
pss – thanks marli for letting me steal the abc idea! lala!
psss – did you know that “ps” stands for “postscript?”